CHARTER OF INTENT
Written by Editor Saturday, 31 October 2009 16:09
- To empower our children with cognitive skills required to keep pace with evolving trends
- To inculcate a high moral fibre, a spirit of inquiry and a scientific temper in our students to give them the competitive edge.
- To equip our pupils with the dexterity of hand and the vigilance of mind required to appeal to the higher sensibilities.
- To provide a platform for our students to exhibit their adroitness in the playfield and excel in their chosen sport.
- To ignite a passion for the environment and provoke actions against its degradation.
- To sensitize our children to the needs of their less privileged brethren and make them aware of their social commitment.
- To instill a patriotic sentiment, a love for the nation and the will to become ‘partners in progress’ of our country while simultaneously moulding ‘ global citizens’.